Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the tendering, cost estimation and quotation process
- Consolidate required information from sub-contractors to ensure accuracy in cost estimation.
- Ensure quotations are at the right price level to increase profitability for the Company.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal departments on the tender for submission.
- Review technical documentation, propose and come up with strategies that can improve project and tender processes.
- Track and report on tender submission status as well as follow up with external customers on the progress.
- Prepare monthly reports on tender activities, costing as assigned by the immediate supervisor/ Management
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor/ Management
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any related field with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Able to work independently and a multitasker/ able to cope in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge in estimation works related to water and waste management industry will be an added advantage.
28 Kian Teck Drive or any other site assigned