Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Provide technical support and assist Manager in project planning and coordination of all site activities.
- Design and construction of equipment.
- Lead and manage project including timely delivery within budget and scope.
- Monitor project budget margin as set forth by the Management.
- Prepare project master schedule, rolling schedule and submission of progress report to client.
- To ensure timely submission of project progress claim and invoice to client’s consultant.
- Ensure achievement of high safety and quality standards for site construction activities.
- Monitor and coordinate works for team members and subcontractors.
- Liaise with clients, consultant and relevant authorities on their engineering request.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of experience in the EPC industry.
- Candidate need to possess keen knowledge of water and wastewater treatment technologies and the industry in general.
- Good knowledge of local services and solutions specializing in treatment of water and wastewater.
- Process /Treatment Plant Equipment Design Layout and Installation.
At various sites in Singapore