Senior I&C Engineer
- Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G) and installation.
- Prepares functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G).
- Implements instrument detail design on P&ID’s.
- Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
- Prepares instrument hook-up diagrams.
- Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports…).
- Performs the F.A.T. & T & C
- Design, develop and implement PLC & SCADA systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
At various sites in Singapore