Senior Electrical Engineer
- Provide technical support and assist Manager in project planning and coordination of all site activities.
- Prepare and revise engineering documents, drawings, risk assessments, method statements, safe work procedures, operations and maintenance manuals for all necessary works.
- To issue final specification/bill of materials for purchase order and negotiate with vendors and subcontractors to ensure budget and terms and conditions of purchases are met.
- Liaise with vendors and subcontractors to ensure timely delivery of goods, equipment and fabricated items.
- Coordinate and supervise construction teams and subcontractors for the erection, testing and commissioning of installation of equipment to the required specification and quality.
- Liaise with consultants, owners and relevant authorities on their engineering request.
- Plan and schedule work activities at sites in accordance to master program and ensure work is conducted in a timely and safe manner.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years experience in EPC Industry.
- Candidate need to possess keen knowledge of water and wastewater treatment technologies and the industry in general.
- Good knowledge of local services and solutions specializing in treatment of water and wastewater.
- Process/Treatment Plant Equipment Design Layout and Installation.
At various sites in Singapore