Senior Administrative Executive
Role and Responsibilities
- Assign responsibilities to administrative staff and ensure that facilities are equipped with the supplies and services needed.
- Oversee assigned duties to general workers to ensure that the premises are well kept, clean and presentable to receive guests and vendors anytime.
- Control expenditures within budget assigned.
- Oversees and take charge of Company’s annual events.
- Review and renew office equipment, safety equipment and facilities contract and insurances.
- Involve in conferences and meeting arrangement, receiving of guests and vendors from time to time
- Maintain efficient and updated filing record system.
- Oversees logistics planning such as document dispatch, mailing and transport arrangement.
- Set up, plan, implement, monitor and review admin procedures.
- Provide business and project support through application of grant, project bond, factory licenses and permit.
- Motor vehicles management, ensuring up to date insurance coverage, inspection, road tax and periodic servicing
- Dormitory management inline with projects development
- Property & Estate management, upkeep and maintenance, compliance to regulations and standards, property leasing as lessee/ lessor, utilities monitoring
- Manage and take charge of the Company’s ISO (ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 22301)
- Upgrade and certification process
- Liaise with certification bodies to ensure the Company is BCM (Business Continuity Management) certified.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor/ Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management or in any related field
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience is required for this position.
28 Kian Teck Drive