Senior Accounts Executive
• Reviewing, verifying and processing of Invoices, Purchase Order etc
• Handle cash flow, petty cash reimbursement, GST returns, tax and audit matters
• Update balance sheet and expenses schedule as well as allocate payroll, overheads cost to projects
• In charge of all journal vouchers
• Ensure timely and accurate Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Accounts closing
• Prepare consolidated accounts for Sanli Group of Companies.
• Prepare and maintain various reports as required by the immediate superior/ Management
• Assist in bank (GIRO/ Cheque) reconciliation.
• Maintain proper filing systems for accounts documents.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
• Possess a diploma/degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent
• 5 years of experience in related field