Role and Responsibilities
- To assist site personnel to identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from workplace and processes.
- To recommend and implement workplace reasonably practicable measures or safe work procedures, minimizing risk and risk controlling
- To investigate any incidents/ accidents and advise on remedial measures to prevent any recurrences
- Ensure all ordinances or orders bearing on occupational safety, health and environmental are in compliance with the regulations.
- To work closely with relevant authorities on safety and health measures
- Coordinate emergency preparedness drills
- Assist to organize safety awareness campaigns, trainings and activities
- Measure and monitor the WSH performance of the project and discuss WSH performance in meetings
- Conduct Environmental, Health and Safety Audits as per requirements
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess at least a specialist diploma in WSH or any workplace safety and health related certifications.
- MOM Registered WSH officer for at least 3 years.
- This position will require candidate to be on a 6 day work week.
28 Kian Teck Drive or any other site assigned