Project Engineer (Mechanical)
• To prepare engineering documents for approval submission.
• Review comments and make revision if necessary.
• To issue final specification/ BOM for purchase order and issue of PR.
• Negotiate with vendors on terms and condition of purchase.
• To liaise with vendors/ subcontractors for the timely delivery of goods and fabricated or installation
• To coordinate with subcontractors and internal supervisors and contract team for the site installation, testing and construction activities.
• To liaise with the customer and consultant on their engineering request. To attend technical meeting to help resolve technical issues.
• To supervise the Draft person in the production of drawings.
• To actively involved in safety activities, prepare Risk Assessment, Method Statements, Permit to Work to ensure site activities work can conduct in a safely and timely manner.
• To prepare O&M manual for the project.
• To prepare micro schedule and follow through in order to control and ensure timely completion of construction activities.
• Able to work and travel on oversea assignment for short duration.
• Any other task as designated by the management
• Diploma / Degree in Mechanical/Civil/Chemical or equivalent
• Experience in the following disciplines of the fabrication and installation of steel structure works, Stainless steel piping and Square and round Ducting works related.
• Experience to work with heavy lifting equipment and also the preparation of methods statement and also risk assessment
• Possess safety certificates, eg: BCSS, Risk Assessment, Work at height, SOC
Location: Pasir Ris