Project Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical)
• To report to Project Manager and Electrical Manager for Project
• To oversee mechanical/electrical/instrumentation scope of works assigned to him/her
• To support site works related to mechanical/electrical/instrumentation discipline
• To provide technical input to drafters for generation of drawings
• To coordinate all technical submissions assigned to him/her
• To conduct evaluation and technical suitability of procurement works related to mechanical/electrical/instrumentation
• To keep a record on all site related works and Request for Inspections, etc.
• To perform submissions and maintain the submission record assigned to him/her
• To coordinate installation works during BIM modelling stage and installation stage on site
• To provide technical input on installation matters to site team as required
• To review submissions made by vendor for correctness and technical suitability
• To manage vendors/subcontractors appointed for the Project.
• Diploma / Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil or equivalent
• 3 to 5 years working experience with experience as M&E Contractor
Location: Pulau Tekong