Manage Construction Phase
• Support coordination across the various disciplines and construction teams to align drawings.
• Support construction plans based on contractual terms on time, cost, and quality.
• Communication across disciplines and construction teams to maintain high quality assurance and control standards.
• Carry out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory and legislative requirements, processes, and procedures.
• Support supervisor on daily work activities.
Manage Project Completion and Closure
• Identify all errors, defects and variations and report to supervisor for rectification.
• Support the management of commissioning and testing of components, equipment, and systems.
• Collate project handover and closure documents for approval and submission in compliance with the relevant regulatory and legislative requirements and maintenance.
• Work with management team to close all punch list in timely manner.
• Work with supervisor and manager to carry out testing and commissioning.
• Responsible for achieving production KPI given by the management.
• Ensure all work is carried out with highest quality and productivity standards.
• Manage isotainer and storage tank in a safe manner.
• Operate plant air compressor, pumps, rotary equipment etc. in a safe manner.
• Carry out minor maintenance work, 5S activities and energy conservation initiatives
• Able to handle forklift equipment, training will be provided
• To carry out product analysis using basic lab equipment.
• Conduct line pigging and equipment flushing during batch changeover and handle regular start up, shutdown and commissioning of critical process equipment.
Drive Safety and Sustainability
• Comply with Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) policies and practices.
• Conduct inspections to ensure compliance with organizational health and safety policies, processes, and procedures.
• Report accidents and incidents in accordance with WSH policies and practices.
• Follow organizational environmental sustainability and green building standards and guidelines.
• Nitec in Science or Engineering Discipline.
• Able to demonstrate FIFO and 5S practices.
• Entry level are welcomed to apply