- Communicate and follow up with clients about specific projects and their goals.
- Visit project sites to evaluate progress and to respond to customers’ concerns or questions.
- Generate PO/invoices for clients based on services rendered and in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Communicate with site superintendents about delays and any other issues that must be communicated to clients.
- Preparing necessary report with analyzing and upgrading/improvement recommendation for management or client review.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
- Ensures safety compliance on site.
- National Trade Certificate
- National Apprenticeship Certificate
- Building Construction Supervisors Safety Course
- Class 3 driving license.
- Good knowledge of local services and solutions specializing in treatment of wastewater.
At various sites in Singapore