M&E Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to Tender Manager / Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare plans and documents for quotations to suppliers that will be used as basis for pricing.
- Obtains, compiles and evaluates quotations from the respective suppliers/vendors according to tender requirements.
- Prepare bill of quantities which involves quantity take-off, material sourcing, measuring and estimating materials and labour costing.
- Carry out the detailed breakdown pricing.
- Understanding of Tenders with respect to scope of work, pricing schedule and non-material requirements.
- Attend onsite and consultants’ meetings and liaise with clients, architects and associate consultants in the administration of projects
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Surveying/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of Project Tendering/Costing experience.
- Detailed and meticulous.
- Able to work independently.
- Knowledge in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience in Water Management / Waste Management facilities and infrastructure projects will be an advantage
15 Kian Teck Drive