Instrumentation & Control Engineer
• Reviews Client’s technical documentation and requirements.
• Prepares the technical documentation for instrumentation and systems requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
• Provides technical support to Project group.
• Optimizes instrument systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
• Prepares specifications for instruments, systems (DCS, ESD, F&G) and installation.
• Prepares functional analysis (control, ESD, F&G).
• Implements instrument detail design on P&ID’s.
• Prepares instrument data sheets and loop diagrams.
• Prepares instrument hook-up diagrams.
• Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports…).
• Performs the F.A.T. & T & C
• Design, develop and implement PLC & SCADA systems.
• Diploma / Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Advanced Diploma in Process Control and Instrumentation.
• Experience in Selection, installation and Commissioning of Instruments.
• Experience in Basic Programming of PLC/DCS and SCADA.
• Experience in Project Execution, Supervising and Coordination with sub-contractors, consultant and Client.
Location: Kota Tinggi, Johor