Instrumentation & Control Engineer
• Prepare an overview after review of the Client’s IC&A strategy and compared it with project provisions.
• Preparation of Instrument List and cabling requirements and scope matrix will be your responsibility when procurement is required for the IC&A scope.
• Selection of instruments, analyzers and other control equipment to meet specification and design requirements for procurement.
• Review of technical submissions for compliance to project requirements and prepare technical submissions to client’s consultant and obtain approval in a timely manner.
• Prepare P&ID, process control narratives, instrument lists and I/O (input/output) or update client’s P&ID, process control narratives, instrument lists and I/O (input/output) as information from process equipment vendors become available. Issue project requirements to equipment vendors in accordance to the scope matrix of the IC&A package.
• Represent the Company at client and consultants meetings on IC&A matters.
• Review and understand the IC&A interfaces with other sub contracts or third parties and prepare a program to meet the interface milestones or bring to the attention of the supervising consultants in a timely manner on our requirements to meet construction program.
• Prepare Inspection and Testing Procedure for the IC&A Systems and lead in the testing and commissioning of the IC&A systems. Work with other disciplines from the Company and are expected to assist to ensure a full integration of process equipment controls.
• Manage the budget of the for the IC&A scope and prepare monthly report on the cash flow to the Project Manager.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Advanced Diploma in Process Control and Instrumentation.
Kota Tinggi, Johor