Human Resources Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintaining and revising Company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related field with at least 8 years of relevant Human Resources Experience
- People oriented and results driven.
- Strong collaboration, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
28 Kian Teck Drive