FRP Lamination Supervisor
• Experience in FRP Lamination procedure and lamination requirement
• Lead workers for FRP Material installation works on site
• Report site progress and other updates to engineers
• Well-versed and leads HSE initiatives for site team and compliance among workers
• To plan and coordinate FRP Piping installation works on site
• To plan and arrange resources to respond to site work requirements
• To coordinate material readiness on site for installation work
• To plan all ancillaries related to installation work (such as temporary supports, frames, tools etc.)
• To check all installation requirements and plan with engineers for execution accordingly
• Resourceful to solve site-related matters in terms of coordination with other contractors
• To coordinate availability of temporary site utilities required for work on site
• To manage sub-contractors’ site team
• Becomes the main reference point for technical matters with regards to practical site considerations/work execution.
• Commands and control workers’ conduct on site, encourage teamwork and discipline – Assist with inspection works for completed installation/T&C
• To support with other general works as necessary from time to time.