• Provide technical support and assist Manager in project planning and coordination of all site activities.
• Design and construction of equipment.
• Lead and manage project including timely delivery within budget and scope.
• Monitor project budget margin as set forth by the Management.
• Prepare project master schedule, rolling schedule and submission of progress report to client.
• To ensure timely submission of project progress claim and invoice to client and consultant
• Ensure achievement of high safety and quality standards for site construction activities.
• Monitor and coordinate works for foreman and subcontractors.
• Liaise with clients, consultant and relevant authorities on their engineering request.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
• Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Possess keen knowledge of water and wastewater treatment technologies and the industry in general.
• Good knowledge of local services and solutions specializing in treatment of water and wastewater is an added advantage
Location: Kota Tinggi, Johor