Document Controller cum Admin
- Establish and implement an efficient project-related documents control register, database and hard copy filing system.
- Implement Project Document Management System and processes.
- Ensure document submissions are in accordance and compliant with project document formats and requirements.
- Establish and maintain a correspondence system.
- Implement workflows and collate issue and receive documents in accordance with project requirements for the development, review and approval of design documentation and all other procedures, instructions, product certification and records that are subject to review and approval.
- Plan and record documents flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub- contractors and the project office.
- Record issues and track location of control documents and drawings.
- Issue letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
- Ensure current versions are maintained of all documents subject to revision and ensure current versions of documents are issued to required project parties.
- Coordinate storage and archiving of project and organisational records
- Ensure the documents are managed in strict confidentiality.
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies, processes, systems and procedures.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or other associated disciplines
- At least 3-5 years' experience in document control position in construction industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (Word, Excel, Power Point)
15 Kian Teck Drive