- Lead and manage a team of project engineers & supervisors for the construction scope of works, inclusive but not limited to MEICA, and C&S.
- Plan, coordinate civil architectural, mechanical, and electrical works
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition.
- Monitor construction progress and provide status update for management reporting
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Knowledge of water / wastewater treatment technology is an added advantage.
At various sites in Singapore