- Working closely with project management team to initiate, implement and monitor workplans.
- Develop concepts to technical and detailed working drawings.
- Prepare authorities’ submission drawings, forms and documents.
- Prepare design and construction documentation.
- Handle project coordination.
- Plan, organise and supervise the production of submission drawings and construction drawings.
- Ensure projects are completed in accordance to internal guidelines and compliance with the relevant government regulatory requirement.
- Coordinate BIM use on project, determine schedule of use, sharing activities, quality control, modelling responsibilities and documentation in BIM Execution Plan
- Formulate BIM strategy with Project Manager
- Map BIM use for discipline specific design
- Determine BIM use for design simulations, analysis and documentation
- Identify analysis tools that are interoperable with BIM
- A recognized Degree/Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Construction
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in construction industry
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD software, well-versed in using Autodesk Revit BIM software/tools, Bentley OpenPlant
- Possess strong initiative, resourceful, independent and technologically forward-looking
- A good team player with an open-minded philosophy