• Working closely with project management team to initiate, implement and monitor workplans.
• Develop concepts to technical and detailed working drawings.
• Prepare authorities’ submission drawings, forms and documents.
• Prepare design and construction documentation.
• Handle project coordination.
• Plan, organise and supervise the production of submission drawings and construction drawings.
• Ensure projects are completed in accordance to internal guidelines and compliance with the relevant government regulatory requirement.
• Coordinate BIM use on project, determine schedule of use, sharing activities, quality control, modelling responsibilities and documentation in BIM Execution Plan
• Formulate BIM strategy with Project Manager
• Map BIM use for discipline specific design
• Determine BIM use for design simulations, analysis and documentation
• Identify analysis tools that are interoperable with BIM
• Diploma / Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Building Construction
• 15 years hands-on working experience in M&E design coordination shop drawings / CSD / CBD / BIM Model and CAD drafting capable.
• Certification in BIM Management from BCA is preferred.
• Have high level of competency of BIM software through continued use, training, and assistance to project teams.
• Good Knowledge and experience with Singapore Authority submission, BIM Standards Authority and Authority submission process.
• Understand legislations on M&E works.
• Great leadership skills and able to communicate well with the team and stakeholders.